1.Terms and conditions
- Shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services.
- Shall not pertain to good , services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to 'list' which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for.
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not list or post or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India and such listing, posting or information shall not violate Petzapp listing policy.
2. Information and Prohibited Items Policy.
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and/ or The Environment Protection Act, 1986).
- Information or items that are defamatory, libellous, threatening or abusive in nature.
- Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services..
- Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to undertake).
- Your information shall not include any hate content that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may be directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users.
- Incorrect City / Location of Listing (listing allowed only in the city you are based in, of listing).
3.Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy:
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions.
- Suspension of membership.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.
4. Important information to all pet lovers:
For the general information of pet lovers planning to adopt a pet and sell or buy poultry and farming animals, we give below some precautionary and possible steps that may be taken in order to avoid being taken for a ride by some of the unscrupulous breeders.
Do not make any financial commitments before you see the pet/animal physically.
Take the help of a Veterinary Doctor.
Ensure yourself that you get whatever is promised.
Insist for a copy of the Registration certificate, if the Breeder/seller claims so.
Always insist and get a proper agreement executed and signed by both parties involved which again will help in case of any dispute.
Never commit yourself just on the basis of an email / Facebook or a chat through any other social media.